Terms of Service
Your access to and use of the Website are subject to these Terms , and you may not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms. By using the Website, you fully accept the Terms, conditions, and disclaimers contained in this notice. If you do not accept these Terms and conditions, you must immediately stop using the Website.
This website is offered and available to users who are 18 years of age or older. By using this website, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with Perfectly Imperfect Digital & Agile Digest JV Online Training and that you meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the website.
In the event that School Name takes the course offline, we will notify you within 30 days.
After purchasing our course, or digital-product, you will be given access to the online course materials.
This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not：
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose;
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the School's website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials;
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Perfectly Imperfect Digital & Agile Digest JV Online Training at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- You agree to purchase goods or services only for yourself or for individuals for whom you have legal permission or express consent to provide their personal information, including name, address, method of payment, credit card number, and billing information.
- You agree to be financially responsible for all purchases made through the website or its content by you or someone acting on your behalf. You agree to use the website and its content solely for legitimate non-commercial purposes and not for speculative, false, fraudulent, or illegal purposes.
- You agree not to use our Website or its functions in a way that could cause interruption, damage, or impairment to the Website, Content, or access to them. You acknowledge that you are solely responsible for all electronic communications and content that you send to us from your computer or through our Website.
You must use the Website and its Content for lawful purposes only. You agree that you will not use the Website or its Content in any of the following ways:
- For fraudulent purposes or in connection with a criminal offense or otherwise carry out any unlawful activity.
- To send, use or re-use any material that is illegal, offensive, abusive, indecent, harmful, defamatory, obscene or menacing, threatening, objectionable, invasive of privacy, in breach of confidence, infringing of any intellectual property rights, or that may otherwise be injurious to others.
- upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer;
- advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose;
- harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses, without their consent
- To reproduce, duplicate, copy or resell any part of our Website or its Content in a way that is not in compliance with these Terms or any other agreement with us.
Intellectual Property Rights
Perfectly Imperfect Digital & Agile Digest JV Online Training retains all right, title, and interest in and to any and all of its intellectual property rights and the content, including all copyrights, patents, trade secrets, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
All Course materials and components of the Website Content, including documents, course videos,audio, images, digital files, reports, course introductions, Instructor introductions, and FAQs, that are made available as part of the Website Content are the copyrighted work of Perfectly Imperfect Digital & Agile Digest JV Online Training. Your use of all these materials and components of the Website Content is governed by these terms.
The design or layout of Perfectly Imperfect Digital & Agile Digest JV Online Training is protected by copyright, trade dress, trademark, and other laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part. No logo, graphic, sound, or image may be copied or retransmitted unless expressly permitted by Perfectly Imperfect Digital & Agile Digest JV Online Training.
By using the Website and downloading any resources from it, you agree to comply with these Terms of Service, and confirm that you will not use the Website or its resources for any unlawful or prohibited purpose.
Third Party Links
Perfectly Imperfect Digital & Agile Digest JV Online Training is not responsible for the contents of any link to a Third Party Website included within the School content. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the School of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Our website and its content are intended for informational and educational purposes only and should not be considered as professional or legal advice.
While we make every effort to ensure the accuracy and currency of the information provided on our website, we do not provide any express or implied warranties of completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, or availability.
Therefore, any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. You are solely responsible for your actions, decisions, and outcomes resulting from the use, misuse, or non-use of this website or any of its content.
If you have any questions about our Terms of Service, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.